Available Stains / Finishes
download the catalog
download the msds
A superior quality interior Polyurethane formulated to achieve maximum durability on all interior "hard use" wooden surfaces, including wood floors. Interior Polyurethane gives a warm golden tone to interior wood. Gallons and quarts available in 350 VOC.
How to apply this product:
- Prepare surface per label instructions.
- Apply first coat with long, smooth strokes or spray application in the direction of the wood grain. For wood floor applications, use a good quality bristle brush or lamb's wool floor finish applicator pad.
- Let dry for 3-4 hours (450 VOC) or 6-8 hours (350 VOC) do not reapply until completely dry.
- Sand smooth, remove dust.
- Two, coats are adequate for most interior wood surfaces. Apply three or more coats for best performance. Allow final coat to dry for at least 24 hours.
- Sand and repeat when first signs of deterioration appear.
- Clean brushes and/or other application tools with mineral spirits.
- Two coats are recommended when renewing existing wood floors.