Water Based Interior Acrylic Polyurethane
Interior Water Based Hybrid coating, formulated with the latest water based technology. As a result of the hardness and outstanding toughness of this product it is ideal for interior wood surfaces including floors.
How to apply this product:
- Wear rubber gloves while working with any stain or finish products.
- Sand the wood to proper smoothness (do not use steel wool) and remove dust. Apply stain if desired.
- If using stain, follow the instructions on the can to ensure proper application and dry times.
- Apply Water Based Interior Acrylic Polyurethane with a synthetic bristle brush, pad, roller, or spray.
- Let dry 2 hours between coats. Apply at least 3 coats. sanding dust.
- Sand between coats using fine sandpaper and remove
- Clean brushes and/or other application tools with soap and water.
- Sand and repeat when first signs of deterioration appear.