Available Stains / Finishes
download the catalog
Water Based Polyurethane
This crystal clear Polyurethane is formulated with the latest water based Oil Modified Urethane technology. Ideal protection for interior and exterior wood surfaces.
How to apply this product:
- Sand the wood to proper smoothness (do not use steel wool) and remove dust. Apply stain if needed.
- If using stain, follow the instructions on the can to insure proper application and dry times.
- Apply Water Based Polyurethane with a brush, pad, roller, or spray.
- Let dry 2 hours between coats. Apply at least 3 coats. Where exposure or wear is severe, apply additional coats.
- Sand between coats using fine (220 grit) sandpaper and remove sanding dust.
- Clean brushes and/or other application tools with soap and water.
- Sand and repeat when first signs of deterioration appear.